Thursday, June 25, 2015

The Late Brother Brian Lee pass away 2 june 2015



When the day before he pass away, he came to my dream and telling me "Bye Brother Chaffruul, I'm going off and I will meet you one day in that happy land we can meet again... then I reply why so soon you have to leave? He reply me: It is Gods invitation for me to be with him again... then I reply to him ok... I will be missing you forever on earth. I will will meet you when my times end on earth... He reply thank you brother Chaffruul for everythings you have help me and celebrate my last birthday. That was the great reunion lunch with my family and I'm glad that day you came to my house visit me... thank you very much bro chaff. That day you make me laugh so hard with my elder brother Adrian about your name Hahaha!!! For the last time Bye Chaffruul... then I reply Bye Brother Brian for now but not forever... Safely go to Heaven and one day I will meet you there... I shake his hand and that was the last times in my dream seeing him and I woke up from the dream... I was feeling so scare  and sad... Then I question myself, is that real? Should I tell anyone about this dream what happen... If I told someone, will they believe me for sharing the dream? They will probably say you cursed him die so fast... or that could not be happen!!! That whole times, I kept wondering... and the next day around night I heard a very sad news about he pass away and he is now rest in peace in the hand of God... I cry on that night... and the following days I attend his funeral wake...and I told him, I'm glad you came to my dream and inform me... but I still can't stop crying that day on the funeral wake for the 1st day. I cry and wailing so sadly and painful... I'm glad to sent you off safely on your last funeral.

Goodbye, goodbye, I hate the word. Solitude has long since turned brown and withered, sitting bitter in my mouth and heavy in my veins. The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected... Then for so long I know goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I'll miss you until we meet again! We only part to meet again.

Glad you're my Brother Brian Lee, I just want you to know how happy I am to have you for a brother. The memories that we spent times together playing, sharing, talking, helping, taking me a tour around your house area and many more... there are times... like right now... when I want to let you know exactly how I feel. To put it simply, I don't just love you... I really like you!!! Even if you weren't my brother, I'd still enjoy being with you  and as my behalf brother... I know you since when I was a small boy. Can say like we grown up together. I appreciate the many ways you've help me. You have real talent for knowing just when I need you the most. I know I can count on you for support and encouragement, and you've always been able to make me feel good about myself... and life. It's true that we've had occasional disagreements over the years, but that's how we got to know each other better... to respect one another's self-worth and value each other's uniqueness...
You brought something special to our family, too. Life just wouldn't be the same without you... and all the wonderful memories you've given me. I hold onto our memories. The ones that are so dear to try to keep you always close. Now you are not here. You were called, it was your time. But it is so true, you have left a legacy there was no one like you. You were very special and I want to say I feel lost in many ways you are not here today. But I will never forget you and I know I have been blessed to have you for my brother, because you were the best ... I'm so happy to have you as my brother!!!

With Heartfelt Sympathy
Wishing You Peace and Comfort in the Midst of your Sorrow.

A prayer

May your spirit soar in freedom
From the fears that gripped so tight.
May you find the peace you searched for
As you wandered, lost, in the night.
May your tortured mind be clear and calm
And your tender heart be warm.
May you have no need for strength now.
May there ne'er be another storm.
May the music of the angels
Be the sweet sounds that you hear.
As you're rocked in Heaven's cradle
May you ne'er shed another tear. 
My only brother... my true friend.
May my love for you reach Heaven above
Until we meet again.




No comments: