Wednesday, May 30, 2018

A Portion Of Me...

1>> I'm an Adventurous Person... So far I have Conquer from Mountain to Sea accept Sky haven't...

2>> Usually I like to capture photo under sunlight and sometimes capture photo under light bulb shine but  sunlight still make photo capture more magical...

3>> Now I'm addicted in Samsung phone... it capture photo that meet my requirement... 

4>> I'm single all the way up to age 20+... I did not have any experience in a relationship before accept with God and my family... God and family is my most close, trusted and comfortable with...
Just waiting for another half to find me along the future... 1st I need to enjoy my singlehood if not everything will need to be adjustable...

5>> I suck in remembering  faces and names...

6>> I'm Chinese educated but I don't like to study chinese... But I'm glad i have some basic speaking and writing... hehe!! X_X

7>> I like to play all kind of sports and I'm a sport lover... 

8>> I am hyper sensitive. I very easily feel people disliking me although sometimes my instinct might be wrong.

9>> I like to find out myself before asking people about my doubts. I'm introvert.

10>> I'm so bless that God have guide me through from hurricane and I have survive from it...... and there will be more or milder...

11>> I'm bless to have my family always giving me unconditional love and support me throughout my life... I'm always feel secure and comfortable staying with my family as there is no judging...

12>> I''m a place hunter... but not food hunter...

13>> The world is my playground and heaven is my homeland...

14>> I love mornings and night the air are so cool... Early mornings you can hear bird singing and have vitamin E from the sunlight shine from 6a.m to 9a.m........ Night you can enjoy watching building with different light up and firefly insect light in some part of the forest........ I too love to sleep late at night and wake up early in the morning... I too love waking up knowing God have give me a new day alive again and knowing i have no commitments for the day. Responsibilities, to a very great extent, are very tiring.

15>> Plants are just like my kids... I love flowers and planting. because I feel they're smiling at me and it gives me patience and nuture... Having said that, please smile to me, or in my dictionary you simply dislike me.


ChaffHope

No comments: