Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Solo Ride A Trip " Me and My Bicycle "

I'm very bless... as I have always safely reach home with two wheels bicycle... I have heard news and things happen to rider happen this and there... it makes me scare of it... I have been solo ride almost a few years and I have enjoy it every moment for every trips to explore around my house areas and Singapore from Johor Bahru crossing the Woodland custom three times... The worse moments is crossing from Singapore to JB... dude to rode through stupid port holes surprise here and there as I have slow down... three times tyre punture same incident... The last incident more cracky... did not aspect my road bicycle back wheel bend abit... Die... is ok nvm... plus suddenly tyre punture and that's is the gone case bicycle need to carried to the petrol station not far from the exit JB custom... around 400meters carried, feel like marathon and cycling trip... Thank God... I have bought and brought along with the spare tyre tube... It was my 1st time changing bicycle tube as so far I rode my MTB bicycle without tyre punture... Thank God I know the basic how to change the tyre tubes as i can save some workmanship fees... hehe!! I'm glad to get tirdy and hands on with it to repair my things independantly... I like to destroy things, rebuild and create new things by my imagination...

Let's stop here... and here are some trips I have solo ride... just me and my bicycle...

Woohoo!!!

JB view from Singapore

Walkway Sea View

Pathway

 Me and my lovely road bicycle...


Say cheese with my new haircut style... Smile from Singapore to Jb view... hehe!! Pimples alot stress... Study... and part time job... 

Senimbong Cove Bungalow

Nice Bungalow 3 story height... near sea side


Reflection water and house. Mirroring Water.

 Super relaxing... if own a house here surely pocket burn hole...

Sunset is always the best day to end it's day for today... KEKEKEKE!!!! >_<

My best View with full face helmet MTB...

Selfie test Not angry face yar!!!

 Now happy smile.........

Opposite Sembawang side of Singapore...

Watching Sunset near Sea side view....



No comments: