Friday, February 13, 2015

The Story Of My Life




A Story Picture Based On A Dream I Attend My Furneral.

A dream that I have recently... the dream was I attended my own funeral! Ever wonder experience dream like this before? I saw my body inside the coffin. During the dream I'm a Soulwalker!!! I saw my Dad, Mom, Elder Sister, Second Sister, Grandmother and friends...I can see the tears of sadness from each one...beside my coffin. That time I only can see them but they can't see me... I am now a spirit, I gently tap on my parents shoulder and whisper "Mom Dad I'm fine now. 
  
 In another world the spirit, I saw God, Grandfather, Grandpa, San Yee, and Kai Ma are happily welcoming me home of Heaven a light shine so bright... we finally meet again... It is been a long long time we haven't meet...We have reunite in heaven and I'm so glad... I was back and woke up from my bed... Breath in hardly and breath out sadly...  Then I realize that was a dream... Sometimes in our life, memories and love one will appear in our dream... When people in my life for so long or short time, they have gave me a lesson to learn from them and be like them too as kind and lovely way to love one another... I was too attach with the peoples I'm comfortable with... when they sudden disappear from earth, my whole life was a deep sinking hole... and I question God why? In a positive thinking is, it is a God invitation for them to be with God as their part in life given the people a good lesson.... and their job is finish... now in the safe hand with God... for my life I still haven't give people the lesson to be learn from me... so I will be still on earth living and finding way to show people a good lesson... 
I'm not so good in drawing at least I can show how was it along the dream and wrote out my death experience...


A song that mostly will remember me for this experience dream... Hym   Heaven Came Down ( And Glory Filled My Soul  )

Chaff Dream




Chaff Death Note...


"For many years, I have been moved by the blue at the far edge of what can be seen, that colour of horizons, of remote mountain ranges, of anything far away. The colour of that distance is the colour of an emotion, the colour of solitude and of desire, the colour of there seen from here, the colour of where you are not. And the colour of where you can never go." A Field Guide to Getting Lost. 

Gear: Sony TX5

Chaff



"All I wanted was to live a life where I could be me, and be okay with that. I had no need for material possessions, money or even close friends with me on my journey. I never understood people very well anyway, and they never seemed to understand me very well either. All I wanted was my art and the chance to be the creator of my own world, my own reality. I wanted the open road and new beginnings everyday." Empty Roads and Broken Bottles; in search for The Great.

Gear: Sony DSC TX5

Chaff


Everyone of us, busy on chasing wealth and ambition, forget the blessings we have around us. The blessings that people give to us, and the blessings that we give to others. In essence, the blessing that life in itself is.  If we focus on being a blessing, we are always blessed in abundance. Family, Friends and Folks, wishing a Happy Chinese New Year.

Gear: Sony DSC TX5

Chaff  



Deep in my heart I know I am a loner. I have tried to blend in with the world and be sociable, but the more peoples I meet the more disappointed I am, so I've learned to enjoy myself, my family and a few good friends.

Gear: Sony DSC TX5

Chaff




I woke up today, wishing myself out of this place...  A prisoner within myself, weighed down by mistakes... It's a shame how time and pain can cause things to change... Turn it upside down, backwards, rearrange... and my whole world can shatter, and set fire to my dreams... And even thou its silent, my aching hearts screams... In a world so full of people, and yet I still feel alone... And myself wondering if anyone can see and anyone who truly knows... The pain behind the smile, the eyes that gaze for awhile... It's hard to accept things, when they blow up in my face... And it's hard to feel full, when it's only my tears that you taste... I have ever felt that could take no more? And that even thou I fighting, I still losing the war... 


Did I ever woke up and thought... How did I get to this place??? And that all those years add up to nothing but mistakes? Did I ever stopped and thought I could go no more? And hide my true self as if behind a closed door? I know I have, and sometimes I still do... But I know it's not hopeless, because I'm here to set a fire!!! And there will always be someone to help carry me thru... And I will always wake up and the day be brand new... And even thou I feel broken, and too weak to stand up... there is always things to support... 

Another day we'll have to somehow change the way things are... And know that my journey has brought me very far!!! Nothing will be to much for us to walk on thru, even when it's rough... And the winds of change come blowing to destroy us! And some people will continue to let me down... But have the strength to not keep them around... Keep believing in my dreams, never looking back.. as that's why our eyes place in front to look forward... let go of the pain and never look back!!! Find a way to get thru the days... And when it hurts the most is the best time to pray!!!



Chaffhope

Gear: Sony DSC TX5






Even after so many years, I still think soft toys are my best friends. I get disappointed all the times, not because people do it bad, but because I shoot my expectation high. I'm always needing somebody to give me that kind of comfort, to lend me ears when I'm about to tell something so hard it's choking inside. But when someone just is kind enough to make the step forward for me, I plan my usual paranoid part and set  up a barricade. That is why, at the end of the day... I still think I'm more suited to be alone, without friends. Most of the time, the journey has to be travelled alone in order to appreciate the strenghts that lie deep inside myself...

If you stop yourself from thinking, would it actually work? It will always come back and haunt you as a nightmare.

 

Gear: Samsung S3 


Chaff  











No comments: