Saturday, January 7, 2017

Story about Hiking up the Kota Kinabalu Mountain Year 2016

This is the New pathway road that divided after the tragedy of the earthquake... It is a 400 meters hike up with many staircase... so tiring...


This is the huge stone collapse from the top of the mountain...

This was the old pathway that's very easy and short way to hike up before the earthquake tragedy happen...

A lot of huge stones cover up the old pathway trekking...


Many souls have been lost by the tragedy of earthquake happen in year 2015... the souls that lost are mostly the students from Singapore... When I cross this pathway after my special rock climbing 1st time... I pray to god... Our Heavenly Father, please bless their souls, guide their souls safely to heaven, rest in peace, be with their family who lost their love ones in the tragedy of earthquake... may you Lord comfort them and guide them through their life... Amen.

This was another spot where 1day before I'm going to hike up to the peak of the mountain... an accident happen where a Singaporean guy fell off the cliff straight down and it was a blind spot when you are at the top of the Mountain that area coming down!!!


The body was spotted around this area and carry it down to Tanah Ratah place... This was my finish place... where my rock climbing activity... I stop here and rest... Thank you god for guiding me, my daddy and Instructor safely down after this tough rock climbing... and giving me all the strength and bravery to over calm my fear... dear lord may you guide a guy who fell off the cliff while he was training for his Climbathon competition, may he rest in peace and lord please guide his soul safely to heaven, be with his family throughout theirs life may you comfort them and guide them... Amen.


This was the cliff view... how stiff and rocky mountain where he fell off...








Taking a rest after the rock climbing down hill...

Flat on the stone ground...

Taking a nap... LOL... >_<


This is me... I'm an adventurer person...

Half way need to climb stone to stone without rope... Really scary!!!

Line Bridge crossing...

Ladder rock climb with safety steel rope and hook...

Thumbs up... and it was really heart throw out...... Fun and Awsome!!!

Having break and eating...

Then continue rock to rock climb down... Again and again!!!



Just Imagine 90 degree straight....... and try not to look down!!! Give a thumbs up!!! ^_^

I fell off the bridge... Harness is on the support... don't worry... Alright!!!

But i still hold a steel rope with one hand... for in case and safety reason...


This is the pattern of daredevil will try out posting...

Keep waving until I snap a clear photos... hehe!! Hang on there!!!

Crossing the wood platform bridge...

Sitting on it, take a breath and chill out at the wood platform bridge...

Leave up your hands  wide and feel free!!!


I'm the first to cross this wood platform bridge... and what I am doing there?

Waiting a snap a photo together... at the wood platform bridge...

Horizontal view snap at the wood platform bridge...



Two thumbs up!!! Awsome!!! Daredevil man... I'm finally did it!!! Thank god...

I'm free and brave... I trust in you lord and the Harness, hook to hold me...

Waving hand and smile of cheer... we are doing great man... Hooray!!!





I was the 1st to go down...




It was my 1st time for real rock climbing... Mountain... >()<

Then it goes on...

Before it started the rock climbing let's have a photo...

With rope to rope attach together....

Before rope attach... take a nice photo of me alone... hehe!! Cheese!!! Hooray!!! I was so excited...



 
Signboard of starting point... Low's Peak Circuit...

Golf bar formation by the cloud... Imagination...


Selfie... It was really cold and freezing... the wind blow...

A memory of hand glove touched the rope of guide line...

Stone stack beside the walkway...

A gap of stone stack...

Put everything in a big picture...

Rather then just look through the hole of gap...

My Imagination... this is an eagle head with it's ''Beak'', Rat head... sharp ear, eye, mouth and nose...

Just see the different between near and far... Close up it is just a two rocks stack up...

When u look far from it... imagine that is a gorilla climbing up the mountain...

Midnight 2a.m++ started climbing up the peak to catch sunrise...


Playing volleyball at the mountain Tanah Ratah...


Now... Let me Introduce to you... this is my Dad... He is my hero... and give me unconditional love... He always support me whenever I need help... I am bless to have a Daddy so adventurous to take me around and explore the nature... not just only adventurous... he also help me in my life and walk with me to learn Christianity too... I am bless and thank you god for giving me an Awsome Daddy...

And now let me introduce myself... Hello, My name is Chaffruul... My background is when I was 5years old to teenagers ages I was brought up to be an Adventurous and sports lover... I'm so energetic and excited to learn and play in a way to be physically and mentally... I try out many sports that I can when I was young... and that's how my life that bring me this far... This is who I am now and nobody can change me... My Mum always teach me to pray whenever I face any challenge... I have grown up from the church and with the background of christianity knowledge... My parents always guide my life and give me unconditional love and here I thank you god for giving me a bless family like not much people have it... ^_^

THE   END
Sony Nex-3 camera Cybershot


No comments: