Friday, January 20, 2017

Ultimate Training Camp Singapore 2016... Memories that I will cherish and story to be share here...



 We have the 1st game...
It was very fun playing. One of the round of the game, I almost injure my leg... but luckily did not and I thank you God for letting me play safe... >_<






Singapore sport school field... well maintain... This is the last day where I have fun and exercise...
soccer, frisbee, and more...

This is the place where I'm sleep and rest... Hostel. Very comfortable...



Found something interesting a paper with words...
That's really true... Yes... I have done it...

Early plus plus midnight at this small up hill with my teammates start the obstacle...
Feeling energetic and almost lost our breath while keep continuing all the obstacle and exercise till the end...

This is the place where we learn, play, and many more...

This track I have run... with barefoot... Luckily no sharp object on it... Phew!!!

Last day having our lunch here with my team and friends...

Another track I have run also...

Walking track to our Hostel...

Canteen... eat... eat... eat... Food sometime delicious and sometime salty...  X_X



                                                      Long range Swimming pool

Half range swimming pool split

                                                                     
                                                           Night time swimming... Water was really cold... Almost like in the alantic ocean water temperature...  X_X


The dorm... Sharing room





                                                         Toilet...



                                                                 Food


Hehe!! I won a trophy... LOL...

                                        Teammates... Hup... my smile make my whole face wrinkle...

                                                            Activity schedule
This whole schedule events really cause a bomb to my bone and body to stimulate for more energy boost...


                                                    Wah amazing building structure...

Yellow team Achery tag game

This pink team really too strong... Brave and darekiller... I have manage to play two round but fail to win that round with this pink team...


Blue team

Silver team

Shooting game

Match start by picking up the arrows at the front red line...

About the Archery fight shooting... It was really a bad idea for me because I did not work as a team... keep hiding and till the end I am the last to die... haha!! All my teammates die because enemies are really strong hold to attack boldly. I do enjoy the playing... It was really a regret as I did not play as a team... untill now till I'm dead I will remember the feelings and empathy of myself ... It was very awsome and cool very the gadgets, hand protector, mask goggle and  archery... it feel like going for a war with half shield protect but not full body sheild protect... It was my 1st time playing Salt and Light Archery Fight but not my 1st time playing archery... One of the round I hide at the corner with the small tent as bunker... till the end I was surprise only me and a girl survive and the oppenents enemy was 5 survive and there is no way we can clutch kill all... and enemies batched in our territory and pull the bow and killed both of us... haha!! The End...

I was so dirty and reluctant... White shirt with dirt on it so obviously... haha!! Holding a long block of wood, walk down the hill and up the hill... As remember how Jessus die on the cross for everyone... He sacrifice himself for our sins... to save us... This is the experince and the journey of how heavy and struggle as Jessus was on that time... This is just only a little things I can experience... Jessus is really my saviour... No one can bear the cross of suffering he have went through... I can only imagine and believe Jessus... praise, sing glory, worship and share his teaching from the bible... This UTC camp really brought me to another next level... Never give up and keep on work harder and believe in God... God is always with you... keep remind myself...
Keep pushing myself to the end of all the 23Hours sport... Finally did it with my teammates and with God guidance and giving us all the strenght... Team building and teamwork is the most important rather then just winning... Although we loose but we have fun...  When life seem to be hard, don't pray for a easy life... Pray for God guidance and strenght to sail through it...
 I need to read the bible more too rather then just a spiritual of myself hanging and floating in the air...  It was really an ultimate sport play and learning... No pain no game... 2016 UTC camp Singapore.

After the whole events finish in the camp... I went around the Singapore Sport School... with a Camera to capture the experience I went through for the 2016 UTC Camp and it was totally extreme training... almost like army training... LOL...  X_X...  


No comments: